• Print quality @ 1600 dpi that compares to the quality of your current label producer
• Cost per label is 25-50 percent less when compared to pre-printed labels with thermal-transfer overprint
• Print speed of 12 ips handles even big productions within a short time
• A large-capacity feeder and rewinder system prevent production delays for change-overs
• Built-in cutter for labels that don't require rewinding
• Sophisticated air circulation design ensures that every ink drop is gathered in an ultra-tight filter that easily can be exchanged in seconds
• Effortless access to all printer parts via smart-click handles
• System integrates elegantly into an aluminum rod that aligns QuadraColor and its winders.
The release liner is just 1.5 mils thick but also retains the strength needed for the tension of the rewind reel. Transthin 400 uses a versatile acrylic emulsion adhesive that is well suited for corrugated and plastic packaging. The labels are just as reliable as standard 4" x 6" labels, and have been tested for durability and strength.
The combination of a thinner liner and thinner facesheet adds up to more labels per 8" roll. For example, a Transthin 400 4" x 6" roll now contains 1500 labels instead of just 1080.
That's over 40% more labels per roll! And that means you can run your production line longer without as many changeover stops and starts. 8" O.D. rolls on 3" cores, perforated.
Read our Blog about this new material and the corresponding ECO ribbons.
These general-purpose, pressure-sensitive labels satisfy a broad range of product identification applications. For use with Zebra, Datamax or Sato Direct Thermal Label Printer-Applicator print engines.
|Label Type ||1-20 Cartons |
|Direct Thermal ||$15.95/1,000 |